Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Babies in a Basket

Once the tree was up, I dug out the reindeer Christmas jammies so that I could get a picture of Noah wearing them. I felt like I was in a bit of a time crunch because I was a little worried that they wouldn’t fit him. Ben wore them when he was 6 months old. Gracie was 7 months when she wore them and she was a teeny tiny peanut. Noah, on the other hand, is a healthy 8 1/2 months. So, I took the first chance I got and stuck him in those pj’s so that I could have the complete set of photos. Brian helped me get lots of giggles and smiles out of him!

IMG_6398

IMG_6409

IMG_6419

IMG_6426

I am thrilled to have these pictures of all three kids in the same little Christmas outfit!

Grace, circa 2009

IMG_2550

Ben, circa 2006

IMG_0144

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers