Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Jammies

IMG_6452

I wanted the kids to have matching Christmas jammies this year, but it was really hard to find them in the sizes I need. (I’m sure they’re out there… but I couldn’t find them in any of the stores I know I can afford). So I made my own and I think they came out great. Problem solved!

Ben picked out which picture he wanted on his shirt. The little penguin looks like he’s fishing for gifts.

IMG_6455

Gracie loves purple & “po-po-dites” so this was the perfect choice for her. I love the little puffy sleeves on the her t-shirt, too!

IMG_6456

Noah got the little puppy dog. I also tried to make his jammies warmer since he doesn’t use a blanket to sleep, so his shirt has long sleeves and his pants are fleece lined.

IMG_6459

My happy little models were so excited about their new jammies. I love Christmas!

IMG_6471

Ben: "'Tis the season to be jolly..."
Grace: “FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA”
Noah: “Why is she SO crazy ALL the time?”

IMG_6502

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers