Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Third Annual Frito Pie Fright Night

It’s hard to believe we’ve been doing this for three years! You can read here about the 1st and 2nd annual Fright Nights.
The Sullivans offered to host again (which is so great – we love their neighborhood!). This year, the party GREW. I think I counted 20 kids, give or take a few. Dinner was a little crazy. There were kiddos everywhere. A few friends ended up with frito pie on their bottoms as they shuffled around and sat in each other’s plates.
IMG_5224
IMG_5222
These little guys watched the action from the safety of their blanket. I would love to know what they were thinking about all the shenanigans going on around them!
10-115
Once dinner was over, we headed out for the trickin’ and treatin’. Ben apparently had somewhere to be, because he was sprinting like a mad man from house to house. He was so funny leading the charge and shouting “lights off, lights OFF!” as he passed up houses where no one was home. Grace took her sweet time, and Noah was content to just chill in the stroller. I thought that he would surely fall asleep along the way, but I guess he didn’t want to miss anything.
Collages1
Ben and Grace were both excited to show off their loot. We’ll have candy for weeks!
10-116
Cole and Elise are our neighbors and their Mommy & Daddy had to work, so we brought them along with us.  The more the merrier!
IMG_5240
Here I am with my two besties (and fellow creators of Frito Pie Fright Night). Please ignore my hair. Thanks, ladies, for telling me that part of my pony tail was trying to depart from my head. So much for true friendship. ;)
IMG_5241
Brian and I were EXHAUSTED by the time we made it home. These two were still going strong, though. Gracie sure loves her Noah!
IMG_5249
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers