Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

USS Lexington

Liz was going out of town for the weekend, so Aaron invited Brian, Ben & Grace to go to Corpus Christi and tour the USS Lexington. The kids had a blast, of course. They took a ton of pictures… that is one crazy huge boat.

Ben at the controls… what could be scarier?
IMG_5266

Oh, yeah… Grace at the controls.
IMG_5269

IMG_5281

IMG_5283

The brig… I need one of these at home.
IMG_5290

Best friends…. shooting off a cannon… like best friends do.
IMG_5292

Fence or no fence… this picture makes me a little nervous.
IMG_5304

I love how small the kids look next to the planes.
IMG_5306

This picture of Grace cracks me up. It reminds me of the episode of Friends where Phoebe’s New Year’s resolution is to fly a commercial jet and she says, “Okay, I’m gonna go too. I’m gonna go to the airport. I figure if I hang around long enough, someone’s bound to leave one of those planes unattended.”
IMG_5321
So long, suckas, I have an unattended plane to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers