Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Family Pictures

A month or so ago I scheduled an appointment with our friend and photographer, Amy Elkins. I was excited to get some updated photos of our family of five to put around the house. I also needed a picture for our Christmas Card. Unfortunately, Amy had to cancel because she was in a car accident (with her entire family in the car – can you say scary?). Thankfully, her kids escaped without a scratch, but she and the hubby were a little banged up and her broken finger was preventing her from being able to use her camera.

So, what to do, what to do? Since I already had “picture clothes” and a Saturday set aside, Brian and I decided to attempt to take some pictures ourselves. I was pretty impressed with what we came out with. They’re not professional quality, but I like them a lot better than what we would have gotten at Sears or Portrait Innovations… which was my next best option.

These are a few of my favorites from the day:


IMG_5437

IMG_5450

IMG_5584

IMG_5471

IMG_5501

IMG_5587

IMG_5652

IMG_5655


IMG_5691

IMG_5637

IMG_5823

IMG_5832

IMG_5551

IMG_5694

IMG_5812

Oops… it was really hard to pick “a few” favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers