Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Last day of school

It’s the last day of Mother’s Day out for this semester. It was also Ben’s pre-school graduation. I wasn’t too terribly sad because we’ll be right back here next year. We’ve decided that we want to have him home with us for just one more year before he starts Kinder.
 
Still, it breaks my heart when I see how big he is!
 
IMG_2830
 
Gracie is trying to be big, too. She insists on wearing her backpack in and out. Yes, it is the same size that she is.
 
IMG_2829
 
If she’s really feeling up to a challenge, she takes on the lunch box as well.
 
IMG_2831
 
Here she is with her wonderful teachers, Mrs. Kim & Mrs. Tammy.
 
IMG_2838
 
We love them both, and they love Gracie!
 
IMG_2840
 
Just any other day for Ben. He went straight to playing.
 
IMG_2842
 
The kids were all TOO CUTE in their cap and gowns.
 
IMG_2856
 
They all behaved so well and did a great job during their presentation. Of course, Ben provided some comic relief. There was a boy in his class with the last name “Schwenke” and Ben just couldn’t let it go. He said loud enough for the entire room to here, “His name is SCHWENKE?!” Oh, my child. This is his father’s gene.
 
IMG_2859
 
Standing up so proud… ready to collect his diploma.
 
IMG_2863
 
But not without a big hug for Mrs. Monica. We LOVE her, too!
 
IMG_2864
 
Our little graduate.
 
IMG_2872
 
This family pic makes me laugh. Noah looks like he’s trying to leave and I apparently have a lazy eye. Awesome.
 
IMG_2873

One of our friends is a wonderful photographer and her son was one of Ben’s best buddies at school. She took them outside afterwards for an impromptu photo session. Seriously, Mrs. Jamie takes the best photos!
 
248661_10150195523436811_4651843_n
Ben grad
 
It was a sweet, fun day. I’m so glad that I was able to enjoy a “dress rehearsal” this year. I’m sure that when he really has his last day of pre-school next Spring I’ll be a hot mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers