Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Girly Girls

I hosted a girls night for the YL girls. My friend & co-worker sells Mary Kay so she offered to do make-overs for us. We also got our craft on and ate yummy dessert.
Here are my fantabulous chicas… ready to get made over.
 
IMG_1359
 
First they washed their faces and posed for a before pic. Two observations:
#1 Before pic apparently = sad pic, and
#2 No one shared this truth nugget with Lauren.
 
IMG_1362
 
Jenna walked them through some make-up techniques. Gracie really wanted to participate and the girls were happy to oblige. They spoil her rotten. :)
 
IMG_1365
 
While the girls were pampering themselves, I was taking this out of the oven! It baked up sooo pretty!
 
IMG_1361
 
The icing didn’t go on quite as pretty, but it was still DEELICIOUS!
 
IMG_1364
 
I love my beautiful girls. They are even prettier on the inside. :)
 
IMG_1371
 
For craft time we made felt flower hair clips. The girls are hysterical crafters. They ask me to plan things like this and then they freak out the whole time because “I CAN’T do it!” and “Mine is not turning out right!” and “Someone sew mine for me… I don’t sew!” So I think 2 or 3 of us actually made flowers while the other girls supervised. They’re so crazy, but I couldn’t love them more!
 
IMG_1375

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers