Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Getting by with a little help…

This pregnancy has been really hard on me and recently our doctor has suggested that I try to take it easy as much as possible. He didn’t come out and say “You’re on bed rest,” but he did encourage me to look for ways to slow down and give my body a break.
 
This is easier said than done with two little ones running around. It’s really hard for me to ask for help. I feel terrible sending B & G off to someone else while I just lay around. I also feel guilty that I’m not spending that much time with them, because I know that their worlds are going to be ROCKED over the next few months.
 
Despite all of my insecurities and weaknesses, I am learning that sometimes you just have to get the help you need.  Luckily, I have some awesome ladies in my life who are more than happy to step up to the plate. My friend Lindsey watched Grace for me this weekend (she has a little girl Gracie’s age) and they went to the park. She took this picture and emailed it to me. There’s not much that Grace loves more than swinging! I wish I could be the one outside playing with her and enjoying the awesome weather, but it’s SOOO comforting to know that we have friends who will love on her and show her a good time. I’m even more grateful that Lindsey was thoughtful enough to capture her joy on film so I could share in it, too!
 
193968_965226730898_16702365_48652259_8314831_o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers