Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Congrats to Kel-Bel

This weekend one of my bestest and oldest friends got married in Dallas. Brian, Ben & I all made the trip up I-35 to celebrate Kelly & Justin’s big day. The festivities kicked off with a yummy bridesmaids brunch on Friday. Brian dropped me off and then headed to the hotel to check-in. I spent the rest of the day with the girls (we hit up a salon for pedicures) while Bri met up Grammy to drop Ben off with her for the weekend.

IMG_1210

Later that evening was the rehearsal dinner, which I have zero pictures of. On Saturday I was able to spend most of the day with Kelly again. We hung out in Janet & Steve’s room for a while, then had our hair & make-up done together with all the other girls, then headed to the church. Here’s pretty Kelly Belly waiting to put her dress on.

 IMG_1212

Pre-wedding pictures – it was a really pretty day.

IMG_1217

The beautiful Whiteside sisters – Kristen, Kelly & Kim. Now they ALL have new last names.

IMG_1222

Mr. & Mrs. Smith looked pretty smitten during their first dance. :)

IMG_1231

I had a ton of fun with these girls. :)

IMG_1240

The festivities doubled as a couple’s weekend away with this handsome fella.



We don’t get away much, so we were a bit giddy.

IMG_1236

I’m so happy for Kelly & Justin! It was such a fun weekend celebrating one of my favorite people.

IMG_1242

Since Ben missed the party, we brought him by to say “hi” before we headed home. Thanks for a great weekend, Kel! Enjoy married life! We love you!

IMG_1243

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers