Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

I decided to pass on getting pictures taken of the kids/family at Christmas this year… it would have just been one more thing to try to organize. Instead, I dug through their closets and tried to find somewhat coordinating outfits and that’s what they wore on Thanksgiving Day. Before the day got too crazy, I took them out to Mom’s front porch and snapped a few pictures.
 
They’re not professional photos, but they were a lot less stressful and I think they’ll do for our annual Christmas card!
 
Before I took all three kids out there, I asked Niki to take one of just me and Gracie to show off our matching ruffle shirts. :)
 
IMG_1393
 
I love this giggly little girl!
 
IMG_1395
 
Then Niki asked if I could get a picture of her and Nicholas. I laughed SOOOO hard at those two nuts. They spent at least two minutes straight trying to decide where to put their arms. They looked like they were wrestling and I couldn’t hold the camera straight because I was cracking up.
 
IMG_1383
 
They finally settled on this, thank goodness, because I was about to pee my pants.
 
IMG_1380
 
After frick and frack were through, I rounded up my three monkeys. They gave me a few sweet poses. They also gave me quite a few outtakes. I think the outtakes are my favorites!
 
IMG_1361
IMG_1363
IMG_1367
 
Someone or something shifty caught Noah’s attention!
 
IMG_1368
IMG_1370
IMG_1373
IMG_1374
 
The smooch was 100% unscripted Gracie! Love it!
 
IMG_1377
These cute faces inspire me! I can’t wait to get to work on our Christmas cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers