Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Swimming Lessons

Some friends of mine from church mentioned that they had found someone to do swim lessons at one of their neighborhood pools, so I signed Ben and I up for a “Mommy and Me” Class. It was fun to get in the water with him and splash around (especially because we don’t have access to a pool in our neighborhood), but I will say that the “lessons” part was money wasted. The teacher didn’t do much besides have us sing songs and bounce around in the water with them. It was all stuff that I do on my own with him anyway. Oh, well, I’ll know better for next time. I did get some cute pictures of him in his swim suit out of it! :)
IMG_0710
Holding our breath... getting ready for a little dunk
IMG_0715
Practicing floating
IMG_0713
Such a big boy - he loved being in the water

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers