Pages

Friday, June 29, 2007

Happy Birthday, Little Bug!


I can not believe it, but my little bug is turning ONE! Two years ago Brian and I were enjoying our first year of marriage and planning to move into this house. Now we have a one year old – a toddler! Impossible! We had a wonderful day celebrating with 30 of our closest friends and family (seriously – the house was packed)! I really wanted to make Ben’s cakes myself, and I’m happy with how they turned out. The decorating went pretty well and the cakes themselves were DELICIOUS. (Oh, how I love homemade buttercream icing). We played, had lunch, opened presents and laughed a lot. Happy Birthday, Benji! I know you won’t remember your day, but I wanted you to know that you had a grand ole time! You make us so proud. We love you big as the sky!
IMG_0767
We were blessed to have tons of family and friends (from in
town and far away) to celebrate with us).


IMG_0741
Ben & friends played and watched "A Bug's Life"
IMG_0740
Then we enjoyed a nice lunch
IMG_0748
Getting ready to sing
IMG_0751
Love his expression... this was right after we foiled his plan
to take a swipe at the cake
IMG_0752
Ok, then, let's get this show on the road!
IMG_0746
Ben's smash cake
IMG_0762
I got this!
IMG_0779
Consider it smashed
IMG_0769
Just need to wash it down with a little milk
IMG_0770
Cue sugar coma
IMG_0771
Present time
IMG_0772
A fun new ball, among other things
IMG_0773
An extremely blessed little boy!
IMG_0775
Ready to take flight
IMG_0777
Birthday hugs from Uncle Brad & Aunt Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers