Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine’s Day

I was feeling particularly festive this year (maybe because Brian isn’t working as much February overtime as he typically does) so we went all out for Valentine’s Day this year.

I saw a few cute & easy ideas online, so the kids and I made their Valentine’s. Noah & Gracie had fun stuffing their baggies with snowman pieces.

IMG_2222

IMG_2223

Frozen – creeping into every aspect of your life since November 2013.

IMG_2233

Ben signed each of his cards and then carefully chose which classmate would get which dinosaur.

IMG_2241

I got up a little early that morning to make the kids a love-themed breakfast. Brian had brought home some pretty flowers – they became a beautiful centerpiece for our Valentine’s table.

IMG_2249

The menu included heart shaped cinnamon rolls and pink milk!

IMG_2242IMG_2252

Nom Nom Nom

IMG_2253

IMG_2251IMG_2259

The final part of our celebration was a fancy steak dinner, complete with little mail boxes for gifts and sugar cookies for dessert (that I made at a girls’ night with my Sunday school chicas!)

IMG_2261IMG_2274

IMG_2268

I love my four Valentine’s! They make everything more fun!

IMG_2277

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers