Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Brad the Bachelor

Brad and Jess are engaged and the big day is fast approaching. Brian is going to be his brother’s best man, and I think he was most excited about planning the bachelor party. Much like Bri’s send off to married life a few years ago, Brad requested a party that was rated “G” (or at the worst, PG-13). It’s honestly one of the things I love most about the Barrick men – they were willing to honor their brides even on the night of their Bachelor Parties.
Here’s the guest of honor… his t-shirt cracks me up. “Game Over!”


The first thing they did was go to this arcade like place that featured this crazy activity that was a mixture of bumper cars and lacrosse. I don’t understand it – but apparently they had a blast playing.
IMG_0574

IMG_0573

There were also guns to shoot… very important and also manly.
IMG_0576

Then there was Dance, Dance Revolution. They apparently needed a break from all the manliness. Oh, how I wish there was video of this part!

The guys ended the night with one of Brad’s favorites… Mexican food. It looks like they all had a great time!
IMG_0585

I know Bri enjoyed spending time with his brother and the other guys. He won't say it out loud, but I'm sure he also enjoyed the brief break from his daddy & husband duties. I'm glad you had a great time, babe, but I'm sorry to tell you that your own bachelor days are long gone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers