Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

See you later, Mr. Futon!

Nah nah nah nah... nah nah nah nah... hey hey hey... GOOD BYE!

Oh happy day ~ after 8 long weeks of waiting our new couch has arrived! That’s a long time! I started to get nervous at the end because I couldn’t remember what it looked like and I was stressed about whether or not we picked the right fabric and the right pieces. (It was one of those “build your own” sectionals – so we got to pick the lay-out, arm & leg style, color, fabric – everything). All that stressing was for naught because it’s here and I LOVE IT! Super soft fabric, lots of snuggle room, and it abides by the “all couches should be more or less beige” rule that I read on some design blog long ago. :)

This was the inspiration photo that I pinned:
PB Couch
It was from Pottery Barn. Swoon. Our budget, unfortunately, is not Pottery Barn friendly. We hit a big sale at Star Furniture  and we snagged our version for less than 50% of the PB price! I think we got pretty close!

IMG_9202
FYI – for any friends or family members who are saddened by the replacement of Mr. Futon – not to worry. He’s just been relocated to the play room upstairs. Surely he’s got another 8-10 years in him, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers