Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Crafty Christmas

I had so much fun making a bunch of our Christmas gifts this year. It all started with the Sew Mama Sew blog and a link for making "baby legs".
So, for Grace and Addison I turned some of these (knee socks from Target):
Into these:

Couldn't stop there, so dresses with matching bows were next.

One for Gracie:


One for Addison:


The matching bows:

And one for Gracie's baby doll:


I also made some Christmas Countdown blocks for Ben. These are not them, because I forgot to take a picture and they are already packed away, but this is the picture of the tutorial from the Little Birdie Secrets blog. My paper was different... more Christmas-y... but you get the idea.
What to do for the ladies that were over 2 years old?

Tote bags!

From left to right, we have Dee, Holly, Mom, and Jess.
Diane's was already in the mail for her December 11th birthday. :)

And what good are fun gifts without fun gift tags... so I made these to match the cute wrapping paper I picked up at Hobby Lobby (50% off - woo to the hoo!).
It was a fun season of creating and giving some hand-made items.
I hope everyone enjoyed receiving them as much as I enjoyed making them!
And as an added bonus, seeing me hard at work using a borrowed sewing machine inspired Brian to get me one of my own! Merry Christmas to me! Thanks, Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers