Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Ben’s 1st Easter!

Sweetie came to visit us and we had a nice little Easter celebration at home. We went to church on Saturday night. I didn’t ask, but I think that this was the verse that was taught in Ben’s bible class:

“Never take your word of truth from my mouth,
   for I have put my hope in your laws.” Psalm 119:43

Ben really took it to heart, because when we got in the car, my mom said from the back seat, “Look at him… he’s making a funny face!” I looked back at Ben and pressed his cheeks (which were all puffed out) and they were rock hard! I pried his lips open to find an entire baby bible folded and stuffed in his mouth! WHAT.IN.THE.WORLD. Only Ben!
Sweetie wasn’t our only visitor! The Easter Bunny made a little delivery on Sunday morning. Ben was excited to play with his eggs and the goodies in his basket.

IMG_0498
I don't know who this bunny guy is, but he sure is generous!

IMG_0497
Puffs! My favorite!

IMG_0494
Hey... is there more stuff in this thing?

IMG_0493
Can someone open this PLEASE!
 It was a sweet family time this weekend and we are looking forward to teaching Ben about the true meaning of Easter each year as he gets older!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers